- Students may be awarded bursaries up to a maximum of four years for completion of the NCV programme.
- Switching of programmes i.e. from NCV to Repot 191 during the course of study is not eligible for financial assistance.
- Bursary recipients who complete NCV/Report 191 are not eligible for funding, should they enrol for the same programme.
- NCV level 4 students are permitted for an additional 2years should they wish to enrol for Report 191.
- A student who was repeating a level or doing 1, 2 or 3 subjects previous year should start afresh and apply.
- An allowance must not be perceived as an entitlement, but rather as a means of support.
- Students must only be awarded one type of allowance; e.g. accommodation or travel + personal care.
- NSFAS & the college should not disburse allowances to students who do not meet the minimum of 80% class attendance.
- Proof of residential address must be submitted as part of the supporting documents for an allowance application