The basic orientation of Gert Sibande TVET College is to be recognized for quality in education and training This will be achieved through:
- Consideration of context of the organization and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of Gert Sibande TVET College
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Management of organization, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfilment
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality Management System - ISO 9001:2015
- Continual enhancement of customers' satisfaction
- Tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees
- Careful selection of suppliers
- Commitment to increase quality of training and education in order to exceed learner's expectations
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we actually do
- Understanding how our jobs fit into the overall flow of work at Gert Sibande TVET College
- Continuously upgrading the Quality Management System in all stages ranging from admission of learners through to graduation.
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Quality Manual.
HRM is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of Gert Sibande TVET College and making it available to the public.
Mrs TTP Mange